*Homes.com Home Value is not an appraisal; it’s an estimate of value based on certain information.
Use as a starting point, but we strongly recommend you contact a real estate professional for a more detailed evaluation. Click here to learn more or see FAQs.
Washington, Washington D.C.
- Average people per household: 2.14
- Median age of population: 35.3
Job & Employment
- Unemployment Rate: 12.1%
- Job growth in past 1 year: -5.29%
- Project job growth next 10 years: 17.32%
- Median income of household: $55,656